2.10.2011

We are back...


We have been back in South Africa for quite a while, but we have been without an internet connection until today! Weird to feel how totally dependent one is on the internet ... my little online shop, my blog and even more importantly the contact with my family and friends back in Holland all rely on its virtual connections!!
My 90 year old Granny who I love dearly, my baby sister who had a terrible accident on her bike last week... I normally speak with all of them through skype. Without internet I felt even further away than I already am. After many hours on the phone in surreal discussions with anonymous call centre "people" -  that talk to you asif you are a child that doesn't understand anything - my Love managed to solve the problem. Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We are back! Back in the South African sun and back online...
Cheque the shop for all sorts of new items. This Mandela bag I only put on today was in an  Etsy-treasury within an hour :)

And there is more lovely new stuff coming! I will give you a little peek already: here is my Mandela laptop-shoulder bag... 

2 comments: