2.11.2011

Baby swimming!


Hazel yesterday had her first swimming class... We joined her two little friends Lorkin and Liam, who are the same age as she is (two and a bit...) They go swimming for a while already... I thought they would just play in the water where it's shallow, to get confidence and maybe learn what to do if they accidently would tumble over... But no, I promise you they are able to do what this little one does above and even more!!!!!!!! Both Hazel and I were totally in shock. Deeply impressed but above all also ANXIOUS! My God I thought my little one is never gonna be able to do that or actually to be honest I don't want her to do that! My fear made Hazel stick to me like a little Monkey and she would ask me all the time in Dutch not to wet her hair...
I decided next week she should go with her Dad! She loves it when he throws her up in the air so high that it makes me scream and think he is never gonna catch her - so he will probably also be brilliant in just dipping her under!

No comments:

Post a Comment