11.27.2013

VISI

I'm so thrilled one of NOUSH's cushions is featured in the December issue 2013 of VISI!
Together with some of my absolute favourites of the I heart Market ...
Jane Sews - Artisinal Clothing (my new big love - I would LOVE to have every single piece she makes!)
Mint (wonderful restored furniture and homeware - such a pleasure to receive  Kirsty Machen's daily updates) and I have had my eye on this yellow leather bag by Savior Brand Co since the day I first saw it!!!!!
And then of course my own Khumalo cushion cover. I was surprised to see that VISI used the link to this blog!!! I will be honest with you - I actually thought it didn't exist anymore... But here it still is, carrying quite a bit of my "history" here in South Africa. I decided to not let it die, just by feeding it bits every once in a while :) But please also come and visit my website NOUSH where you will find a new blog aswell.

No comments:

Post a Comment