7.15.2012

TANTE POS

I'm back in the Netherlands for a month and this weekend we went to Diepenheim, a little village in the East of the Netherlands - were I partly grew up... From when I was tiny on, practically every weekend my parents would escape the city and bring us to our wonderful little house in the forest to build treehouses and swim in our stream surrounded by waterlillies... I remember bringing my Amsterdam friends here and often they would scream seeing a spider or frog, and they never understood I could enjoy cycling just for fun or enjoy the environment, without going somewhere specific!
But I promise you there is SO many wonderful things going on here...
Yesterday, I discovered that the former postoffice in Lochem is now transformed into the most amazing shop/coffee-shop/gallery:
TANTE POS
I straight away totally fell in love with their gorgeous set-up. It is simple and with very basic materials, but SO expressive. Most of the careful collection inside is secondhand, but clearly very carefully put together. Everything is for sale: in the lovely tea/coffee area you can even decided to buy the cup and sourcer you were drinking from... TANTE POS is also the first offical out-let store of Seconda Vita - they make cushions and blankets of recycled blankets!
I promise you this space is worth checking out even if you have to come from far... I love it!
They also have lovely secondhand childrens clothes - and everything is displayed so tastefully :)

No comments:

Post a Comment