5.05.2012

"Another Way to Impress People with Your Money!"

I loved to discover lots of little pigs made out of the South African money bills all over our friends Andrew and Ellisa's house... In the first place I LOVE origami - used to be an obsessive folder when I was a teenager! And I think it helped my Greg falling in love with me by folding him a Christmas tree filled with origami birds made out of old newspapers and magazines (we were in New York, without money - that's where creativity gets born, ha ha) But I never saw little pigs made out of money before!
I just googled it and was surprised to see that there seems to be a whole cult to fold money bills into all sorts of things: from little miniature toilets, to butterflies, bunnies, shirts with tie... you name it, you can fold it out of money! There are even several books you can get to help you Origami-Dollar-Bills - with as subtitle "another way to impress people with your money" :) Love it! I'm gonna work on my own "money pig family" now... Such a clever way to save money as well - just breed lots of money pigs. Nice alternative for a piggy bank!

No comments:

Post a Comment