10.15.2011

Wow Zulu at Lake Eland

I have really been neglecting my own blog and Etsy-shop lately, mainly because I have been extremely busy with getting the little Wow Zulu shop ready that you see in the pictures above... At the gate of a lovely wildpark "Lake Eland" we got a great central space offered to open one of our Wow Zulu shops!
 The concept of the shops is that it comes with our core range; a range I developed with lots of help of colleagues and crafters... The core-range has as a central theme, not "the big five" but "the little seven" :) A pile of seven farm animals that you see everywhere in KwaZuluNatal in and around Zulu farms.
The animals come back in all sorts of forms, on and as different products.
And next to the core range there is a selection of products made by local crafters! Beautiful things.
Lake Eland on it's own is wonderful, but I promise you that the shop is also worth going there for :)

No comments:

Post a Comment