9.01.2010

New life...

I love these gorgeous birds, made out of recycled plastic. I got them made for my Etsy-shop, but almost hope they won't sell cos I really adore them...ha ha ... I can just get some more made up. But the nice thing is that they will never really be the same. I discovered a young guy (that I'm gonna tell you more about later) who makes the prettiest animals all made out of melted recycled plastic. The one sad thing about what he makes is that the shapes are beautiful, but he paints them with all sorts of coloured spots - which I don't find nice at all. Because of the spotty effect you can hardly see the beautiful form... I asked him to keep it as natural as possible and this is what came out! I'm loving it. Will write a little feature article on him soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment