2.15.2011

Self-portrait


I actually really have a lot of fun with the little photo-shoots I have with me, myself and I for my Etsy-shop! I use the mirror to try and  to see how the object and I will look in the photograph ... and then I click - that's it. But I promise you that you can sometimes find me in the weirdest poses, just trying to catch some of that beautiful light :) Today I was looking back at pictures and saw myself in the mirror next to the house alarm and the switch for the fan... Both so typical for my life here in South Africa. Fan and alarm!

2 comments:

  1. I just saw the picture of your little girl in that lovely skirt on etsy. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, I'm a little embarressed about her not wearing a top - she just simply refused to! Looks so forced "African"... We will try and have an other photo-shoot soon, although she doesn't seem to enjoy them that much):

    ReplyDelete